[AccessD] OT: Three routers, weird problems

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 20 23:00:19 CST 2012

Unfortunately they come in all sizes of memory.  I was unable to specify the precise model when I
ordered from Newegg and got one of the models with too little memory to do the trick.  I soooo
wanted to do that.

In the end they work fine as access points and they were cheap.  I got them for something like $29
each refurbished and they have worked perfectly ever since.  I am still using them just for the wifi
/ switch part for getting my laptops access all over my rather spread out house.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it