[AccessD] OT: Three routers, weird problems

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:46:30 CST 2012

Sadly, no I didn't win. Some loser transformed herself into a winner and
got the free trip. No bitterness here. I put out a hit on her but it's just
business, devoid of animosity.

*S*tiff-upper-lipped *O*rangutans *H*alt *O*range-parades (c.f. William of
Orange. Nothing rhymes with Orange save one huge stretch, created by
Leonard Cohen, "door hinge"; as I said, a stretch).

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Tina Norris Fields <
tinanfields at torchlake.com> wrote:

> My thanks to Arthur as well.  I hadn't seen his answer until after I'd
> thanked the other three.  Dear Arthur, thank you!!!
> Did you win the CBC logo contest?

Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

I have been a soreheaded occupant of a file drawer labeled Science Fiction
and I would like out, particularly since so many serious critics regularly
mistake the drawer for a urinal.

-- Kurt Vonnegut