[AccessD] HTML 5 coders

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 27 20:38:40 CST 2012

Well, to start with IE8 provides absolutely no HTML5 support so we would
have to go with IE9,Chrome,Opera,Safari and Firefox. Without further
knowledge or guarantees I would go outside the MS sphere but it looks like
VS2011 could be a winner as it can build total HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript with a
MSSQL (...and maybe even other DB support) BE sites through its graphical
interface.

There is Adobe Edge (http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/edge/), their
product which will assist in replacing Flash, the .Net RIA HTML5 framework
(http://tinyurl.com/7tfgbz2) and then there is a HTML5Boilerplate frame work
(http://html5boilerplate.com/)...excellent.

That is hardly a complete list but I think the current web development
leaders.

Jim