[AccessD] Access 2010 Native client mystery solved

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 28 13:34:13 CST 2012

This is why Windows is so wonderfully flexible and yet can be so seriously
compromised.

If I was the Windows development team manager, the new Windows would be
built like Linux. No access to root functions unless you login; period. This
would mean that there are no automatic updates and if you do not have the
password, too bad...speak to the admin or who ever knows the password.
Otherwise, format and install again.

Jim