[AccessD] Set references via automation

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jan 1 13:54:50 CST 2012

http://www.trigeminal.com/usenet/usenet026.asp

Notice if you fully path all functions you can avoid all of that stuff.

2) Make every function call to the VBA or Access libraries explicit so that VBA never needs to
disambiguate. To do this, always use Access.*, Access.Application.*, VBA.*, etc. in front every call
(e.g. VBA.Left$ instead of Left$, VBA.Trim instead of Trim).

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it