[AccessD] Set references via automation

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 21:00:48 CST 2012

John,

I read the article as saying the same thing I was saying.  In the code you
run from autoexec, you disambiguate everything but the VBA call he
suggested is to check a particular reference to see if VBA is broken.  I
believe you'll find that you still need VBE to do the fixing because it can
be called without loading VBA.  Calling things using the VBA library in
disambiguated calls doesn't fix a broken reference.  You have to test each
reference to see which one is broken and fix it before you load VBA.

Charlotte Foust