[AccessD] Textbox special highlighting

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 3 08:29:47 CST 2012

Doug,

  Only thing that comes to mind is using the old trick of putting a control
behind the control with a graphic and then setting the foreground control's
background as transparent.

 The only wrinkle would be knowing that on these controls, you'd need to set
the background controls background rather then the foreground's (assuming
you do that on the fly - if not, then it's not a problem).

Jim.