[AccessD] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Carlos A Alves via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jan 3 13:20:05 CST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Carlos A Alves requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Doris,

- Carlos A

Accept invitation from Carlos A Alves
http://www.linkedin.com/e/s2e3k1-gwzayzld-3c/GJGqr_Xcuww-eupoeCwqfm8l9PqY0AZwZCdqO6vpjBw/blk/I72144878_16/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dz5ve3sUd3gNczt9bSlBq51Mj7xCbP0Udj8McPwUcPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3Hq8V2YGd87R41

View invitation from Carlos A Alves
http://www.linkedin.com/e/s2e3k1-gwzayzld-3c/GJGqr_Xcuww-eupoeCwqfm8l9PqY0AZwZCdqO6vpjBw/blk/I72144878_16/0SclYUdPwQd34OdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=12_0B_afN87R41

Why might connecting with Carlos A Alves be a good idea?

Carlos A Alves's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Carlos A Alves's invitation, check Carlos A Alves's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation