[AccessD] Another database from hell

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jan 8 06:58:21 CST 2012

I absolutely would suggest splitting the system into FE_BE.  I absolutely would suggest copying the
FE to the local machine.

Is everyone getting this error or just a few users?  If it is just a few users then you probably
have a few systems with cable / nic / driver issues.  If everyone then it is probably at the server end.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it