[AccessD] OT: Prevent outlook from receiving email

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jan 9 14:19:37 CST 2012

John,

<<So... is there a way to prevent picking up email in outlook, but allow it
to still send?>>

  Yes.  If you look in the send/receiving (Tools, sending/receiving), you'll
see a groups option.  The default is all accounts.  You can create another
group of modify that one.

  For each group, you can specify the accounts to use, if e-mail should be
received or sent, etc.

Jim.