[AccessD] OT: Prevent outlook from receiving email

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 10 08:17:12 CST 2012

 > Well I haven't had a W-2 job since 1978 when I started my own company.  But it seems to me that
having emails pushed in your face all day long is intrusive and disruptive to your concentration and
efficiency.

Yep, yep and yep.  One of the suggestions for being more efficient is turn off all electronic
distractions such as email, social (twitter etc), IM and so forth.

http://www.askmen.com/money/professional_150/192_productive-people.html

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away