[AccessD] OT: Prevent outlook from receiving email

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 10 10:41:47 CST 2012

A few years ago I spent a week unsubbing from email lists.  I was getting "hundreds" of valid "I
asked for it" kinds of things, literally about every 30 seconds all day.  I decided I wasn't reading
it so it was going to go.

I now attempt to discover if the "junk" I receive is "valid" (as opposed to garden variety spam) and
unsub.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away