[AccessD] Sleuthing - query has become non-updateable

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 11 10:55:15 CST 2012

Hi Doug

.. every once in a while I have the problem where a corrupted row in a table changes the table definition, removing the primary key designation of an autonumber field.

Is that really so? I've never seen that.

/gustav

>>> dbdoug at gmail.com 11-01-2012 17:18 >>>
I can't tell you why, but every once in a while I have the problem where a
corrupted row in a table changes the table definition, removing the primary
key designation of an autonumber field.  At the same time the autonumber
value sequence has gone bad, and the database tries to create duplicate
autonumber values.  I have had to rebuild the table, as Lambert suggests.

Doug