[AccessD] Jet Service Pack 8

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jan 11 16:12:08 CST 2012

Not an answer to you problem, but:

Do you mean you did a real installation? i.e. made your PC multi-boot?

Or are you using VirtualBox or similar?

The second option is much easier that messing around with multi-boot solutions and new OS
instals.  Just create one clean image and then you can clone it and instal different software
on each clone. (Or one clean image with each desired combination of OS/Office and clone as
necessary from them).   You don't need to worry about about serial keys/re-validation every
time you want to hose an installation and start again.