[AccessD] FW: My keyboard

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:05:59 CST 2012

It relly pisses me off that keyboard manufaturers (Logitech was the first,
I believe then MS) default the original Function keys OFF and the newer
"New, Open, close, undo..." buttons to be defaulted on. IMO, those
functions should require the F lock to be on as they are newer functions
added to the keys.