[AccessD] New vs. Obsolete Products list

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jan 14 21:51:52 CST 2012

You need to have the full list the default and the filtered list set in the OnEnter.  Swapping it
back out is the tricky part because OnExit does not fire if the control is passed off to another
form.  For this reason LostFocus is used for swapping back in the full list.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it