[AccessD] I just found this interesting read re Access 2007

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:53:44 CST 2012

Rocky,

One little thing I might point out (which took me a while to discover,
admittedly): if you hover the mouse anywhere in the ribbon and then use the
mouse wheel, you cycle through the various ribbons very quickly and easily.
This is an excellent way to discover the new layouts, which actually make
sense once you've cycled through the ribbons a few times).
--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr