[AccessD] One Note

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 22 02:26:00 CST 2012

Hi Arthur,

Your blog is instantly accessible here from my WinPhone. But I'd propose to make some "cosmetic" changes to it, namely:
- 1. Make more neutral brighter background for the non-header part of the blog's page;

- 2. Somehow move all/shortened rigth side part stuff to the header as reading blog entries on smartphone in portrait mode without enlargement of page's stuff is almost impossible (enalargement is easy two fingers gesture - anyway...)

I"d classify the above change request #1 as 'must have' and #2 as 'could have'.

As for SkyDrive - it"s a part of MS Windows LiveID - you should have it I guess - the rest (handling SkyDrive) is just a matter of a few mouse points and clicks.

As Sharlotte noted you may also try EverNote but not everybody who uses MS Dev tools has EverNote account (I personally have but in the test mode only). And SkyDrive has API, which you might try to use later for code snippets import...

Thank you.

Shamil

P.S. I'm typing all that from WinPhone from hospital (got right ear inflammation) - I'm not yet in the good enough state to use notebook...