[AccessD] One Note

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jan 22 12:57:49 CST 2012

Hi Shamil

I don't know how they do, and you would probably receive no answer if you asked at MSFT.

/Gustav

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 22-01-12 18:48 >>>
Hi Gustav,

Yes, I like reading Arthur's blog - thought provoking written in flattering English... I"d only suppose  that adding a bit more positive attitude to blog entries would make it even better how about that Arthur?

As for "MS Big  Brother" watching SkyDrive contents - could that be a 'secret nudity level' recognition technology used by MS? How it could be possible to manually investigate all the photos uploaded at SkyDrive?

Thank you.

Shamil