[AccessD] Questions about the Maximum Number of Controls Added Over the Lifetime to a Form (Access 2007)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Mon Jan 23 15:32:55 CST 2012

All,

I noticed that there is a maximum of 754 controls that can be added over
the lifetime to a form.

I understand how to determine how many controls are currently on a form,
but I don't understand how a person can discern how many have been added
"over the lifetime" of the form.

Also, if a Form hits this limit, is there an easy way to deal with this
issue?

Thanks,

Brad

PS. I tried a search on the AccessD archives but hit a snag.