[AccessD] Questions about the Maximum Number ofControlsAddedOver the Lifetime to a Form (Access 2007)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Mon Jan 23 20:04:08 CST 2012

Stuart,

So sorry...

I think that I will drop out of this conversation before I dig the hole deeper  :-)

I do appreciate the help however.

I learned some new things today and I now have a new tool in the bag of tricks.

Also, I learned that the Form that I was concerned about has a long ways to go before it hits the max.

All and all, not a bad day.

Brad

BTW - The Scottish band named Silly Wizard is one of my favorites.