[AccessD] Help - Corrupt Access MDB File

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 25 03:18:37 CST 2012

Hi Mark

Yes, volumes only. But what does it matter? Only changed files will be copied.

Have in mind though, that "only" the newest 32 copies of a file will be preserved.
We run our main file server with DFS replication with a remote file server. The main server runs shadow copy twice a day leaving about two weeks of backups for files changed daily; the remote server runs shadow copy once a week leaving about eight months of backup for frequently changed files - and of course much longer for in-frequently changed files.

/gustav

>>> marksimms at verizon.net 24-01-2012 21:20 >>>
I don't quite see "it". I want to shadow-copy only a certain folder or file.
It doesn't' seem to have that granularity....only entire volumes can be
specified.