[AccessD] Issues with running applications in 64 bit version ofOffice

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 10:36:14 CST 2012

I'm just trying to strategize on how to make the code transparent to
2003,2007,2010, 32 and 64 bit.
How to handle 2003 if VBA7 and WIN64 don't exist ?
I can't set my own VBA7 directive as that will override the internal one.
Getting the version doesn't help, that's at run-time.
I need make a POST2003VERSION directive...I believe....and just change that
one line of code to make it work with all releases.
#Const POST2003VERSION = False ' Change only this one line of code to
support older releases
#If POST2003VERSION Then
	#If VBA7 Then
	' LongPtr, PtrSage declares etc. goes here
	#End If
#Else
	' standard declares go here
#End If