[AccessD] Burn-out

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 31 10:34:59 CST 2012

Hi Mark --

> All of these are valid reasons to leave the industry.
One can find reasons to leave any/most of the industries these days - you say "Inidianazation of IT", I can say Tajikistanization, Uzbekinistanazation,,, (name all of ex-USSR republics as well as Chinese and even Vietnamese workers)  of building business of all kinds and many other real businesses - guest-workers have got "flooded" Russia, and of course they agree to work based on ridiculous pay rate...

... but as JC say - you have the luxury to find strong small businesses there whose business will be driven by your custom development - and then you'll be safe, and there will be no need to leave our industry - just keep looking for such businesses :)

> The other development lately has been major corps forcing everyone into W2
> contracts instead of more favorable 1099 or corp-to-corp arrangements.
One can say this is "lightweight" maphia, another one will say - equal opportunity employment - both will be right.
This World has been made a "Global Village" driven by large corporations - it will take another 50-100 or more years till the labor productivity/efficiency and life level will become comparable worldwide - and we happened to live in "changing times"  to witness how this World gets more and more opened - aren't we lucky? :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil