[AccessD] Burn-out

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 31 11:51:19 CST 2012

Good point John.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:37 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Burn-out

I too am a one man show.  I have always focused on very small business, as
in 100 person or less.
What I find is that these small businesses are:

1) Hard to find
2) Easy to get into once found
3) Easy to work with
4) Pay well enough to make it worthwhile.
5) Won't even consider overseas IT.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away