[AccessD] Burn-out

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 31 15:33:56 CST 2012

Hi John --

> This has been going on for thousands of years
Yes, I know (we were taught worldwide history and geography here for 6 years in secondary school starting year 7000-5000BC, including ancient Egypt, Middle East, China, Japan etc. - that was and still is a good education system for the one who wanted to learn...)
And "Globalization" has just got accelerated enormously during the last 20 years - that what I meant...

> India wins, China wins.  The US loses
Small US businesses could be loosing but US and Western Europe corporations and US and Western Europe countries, and now China and India corporations and countries do win I suppose.
After all "Chinese Miracle" arose thirty years ago "fueled" by Chinese Communist Party "wise communism and capitalism cooperation politics" and  then it was grown all the last thirty years by US and Western Europe corporations moving jobs and money oversees driven by "capitalistic greed"...
And if you only know how many key industries' factories and businesses are owned and governed by US and Western corporations here in Russia, if you only know...
Putin is just playing fool for "mere mortals" here and there - "divide and conquer" your know...

Something like that...

Thank you.

-- Shamil