[AccessD] Burn-out

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 31 16:16:05 CST 2012

Hi Jim --

> It is object oriented
It's "object based" not "object oriented" isn't it? Just like VBA or VB6 are? :)
And it even doesn't have a notion of a class...
Well, is it "object oriented" or not - opinions vary: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/107464/is-javascript-object-oriented ...

> JavaScript is easy to learn
Are you kidding?  :) Just learning how to use "object based" language with "prototypical inheritance" to make so flexible and powerful coding - just that makes learning JavaScript not an easy exercise, isn't?

> but it takes a lifetime to master.
True.

This is JavaScript -

http://svg-edit.googlecode.com/svn/branches/2.5.1/editor/svg-editor.html

I wonder how soon it will replace Photoshop or something like that...

Thank you.

-- Shamil