[AccessD] Burn Out

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Jan 31 18:47:26 CST 2012

Jim - as I had pointed out in a prior post, that appears to be the case.
I think it all started to go downhill with AC2007.
Had that app been more robust in the area of web deployment, things might
have been different.
Them, Google Apps and the rest, chipped away at it.

I was contacted last week about a really large and complex Access & Excel
app....built for a state government.
The day after I made an inquiry, the contract was already
signed....effectively in 2 DAYS !
That provides a great backdrop for gauging supply/demand in this market for
Access/Excel VBA expertise.