[AccessD] [FWD: Windows on a Mac]

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:10:26 CDT 2012

I've had no problems running Parallels.

You can also use Boot Camp, where you set up a Windows partition on your HD
and Windows runs natively.  This should be faster than Parallels.  The
advantage of Parallels is the same as other VM software - you can have
multiple independent configurations.  The advantage of Boot Camp is that
you can have a big Windows installation with all your normal working
software.

I use Boot Camp for 'production' Access 2003 development and Parallels for
occasional other version development.

Doug