[AccessD] Access 97 backend database with Access 2007 frontend

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Jul 6 08:00:51 CDT 2012

I've got one site where all the BEs are still 97 and have not experienced any issues, speed or
otherwise using FE in all more recent versions of Access.  Some of them being regularly hit
by 20-30 users.

First thing I'd look at is indexing, with that few records, lots of indexes including multi-field
ones should not be a problem.

--
Stuart