[AccessD] Where to publish stuff

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:08:21 CDT 2012

That's where the moderation comes in.  Somebody, including the members of
the group can flag items for review (which moves them out of the
discussion) and you can report repeat offenders to the group owner(s).
Extreme cases can be reported to LinkedIn with documentation and the user
will be banned.  Sooner or later they move on.

Charlotte