[AccessD] Where to publish stuff

Michael Mattys michael at mattysconsulting.com
Fri Jul 13 12:05:35 CDT 2012

I've signed up for some Linked-In sites and they send regular email all day
long.
Shamil has already very kindly stated the same reservations I have.

We'd need some people to remove spam, people who know our participants and
can distinguish between "unwanted" and "Off-Key/OT."
I just might volunteer for that position.

Michael R Mattys
Mattys Consulting, LLC
www.mattysconsulting.com