[AccessD] Where to publish stuff

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jul 15 11:57:18 CDT 2012

 > Should I stop my "preaching for moving on a DNN hosting"?

I don't think so.  There are lots of opinions.  I thik DNN is a fine platform, others don't like it.
  A discussion is good.  I do think that $10-20 / month is more likely to fly given our volunteer
nature.  If we could attract advertisers then that is another story, then we would have income to
spend on the hosting.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away