[AccessD] Windows 8 Mail Leaves Users Pining For the Desktop - or Even Their Phones

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:52:59 CDT 2012

That isn't eactly new, Mark.  I had a Galaxy S and now have a Galaxy S II,
both of which were/are android.  The main difference is the verison of
android them run, and the GS II has been upgraded to the latest Ice Cream
Sandwich build to keep up with the GS III,  I really like the latest OS
features, BTW.  Who the heck needs to bother with Win8 on a phone?

Charlotte