[AccessD] Windows 8 Mail Leaves Users Pining For the Desktop - or Even Their Phones

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Thu Jul 19 20:07:16 CDT 2012

Re: "I haven't heard many express much love for Metro outside AccessD, I'm
afraid to say."

KOD: Kiss Of Death.

Can we please have a moment of silence for the death of Microsoft at the
hands of Steve Balmer ?
I know this is early, but this also happened to IPIX which was at the top of
the security software game in 2002.
They died in 2006.