[AccessD] Access 2013 -- MDB Back Ends Dead?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 23 20:07:40 CDT 2012

Not so fun however when you are giving unknown / barely known users / machines access to your
business server.  Better to have an Access Fe installed on the user's machine coming in under a
single SQL Server user / group which is precisely controlled what it is allowed to do.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it