[AccessD] Access 2013 -- MDB Back Ends Dead?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 25 07:43:11 CDT 2012

Didn't I say that?

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 7:26 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access 2013 -- MDB Back Ends Dead?

Wait a minute!  Who said anything about giving away admin rights?  The
security HAS to be on the server.  But Access is capable of letting people
log into defined and limited roles.  We did that at my previous employer
all over the world and we had NO admin rights on their servers.  Believe
me, drilling contractors and operators operating on a global scale don't
allow playing around with their servers.

Charlotte