[AccessD] Change to a Different Excel WorkSheet via Access VBA Code

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Jul 26 13:33:14 CDT 2012

All,

I have an Access application that obtains data from an Excel file as a Linked Table.

There are two worksheets in the Excel file, Sheet1 and Sheet2.

Currently the Access Table Def is pointing at Sheet1.

Is it possible to use VBA code to change the Table Def to point at Sheet2?

I have VBA code working to change the location of the entire Excel file.  This is working nicely.

I just can’t figure out how to change the Table Def to point at Sheet2 instead of Sheet1 within the Excel file.

Thanks,
Brad