[AccessD] Problem with printing multiple reports

Jim Hewson jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:36:46 CDT 2012

Well - how about that!
I think I found the problem...
Kb 927536 says it's a "feature"... "Access 2007 may close unexpectedly when
you try to change the Control Source property for a control that is on a
report or on a form in Layout view"
That's exactly what I'm trying to do... and if the report is the same one
that will be reprinted for the second time with a different control
source... Access does indeed crash.
The workaround according to the KB.... "change the *Control
Source*property for a control when the report or the form is in Design
view."
How is that helpful?

Gotta love it...

Sorry - I wasted your time.