[AccessD] Dvorak's rant on Windows 8

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Fri Jun 8 13:46:55 CDT 2012

"... Microsoft was incapable of making the radical changes to Windows that would make it work until it was too late."

I don't understand why every assumes that porting Windows to a tablet is a good idea (even if it has a tablet UI on top of it - aka Metro). iOS is not a port of OS X and Android is not a port of desktop Linux.

Hans