[AccessD] Dvorak's rant on Windows 8

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jun 10 22:50:55 CDT 2012

Well, it all depends on what you need and are doing.  I am running SQL Server with 64 gigs of RAM,
16 cores and compression, fitting most of a huge database directly in memory.  Not a job for X32.

That said, MS has never fixed the Edit and continue on X64.  So for development that throws a monkey
wrench into using the X64 environment.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away