[AccessD] Whilst on Windows 8

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 12 21:39:03 CDT 2012

Once every couple of weeks or so we have a coffee clutch for a bunch of the
old techies. We meet on Tuesday evenings and chat tech until the shop kicks
us out. No Smartphones chatter there, other than to show new stuff. Now
that's the way to do it up right.

Social networking is great but it is supposed to extend your reach not to
isolate you. Just like a drug, once you feel you need it, you are no longer
in control.

Learning that balance is the important lesson.

Jim