[AccessD] OT: Re: Haylp!

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 19 13:38:53 CDT 2012

Lucky I suppose.  This is OT for AccessD, I forgot to put that in my subject line.  I have 3 Areca
controllers circa 2006 or so which work beautifully.  They provide an application to find and hook
the controller to a browser somehow so that I can manage my arrays from inside of Windows.  That
stuff no longer works.  Now I can only manage my arrays from the bios as it boots which is ...
clumsy at best.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away