[AccessD] You Guys make Me Sick

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Jun 21 19:30:23 CDT 2012

Heh.. I think my US Friend Mr Bill Benson summed it up rather well the other week when he said something along the lines of "I read that entire thread and all of it went right over my head".  Numerous times I have felt the same way, especially on that tricky network stuff (yes I am referring to you Mr Colby!!) - I read the words, see the argument but still spend a fair bit of time lost.

Have to agree, this list is certainly educational :)

Keep up the madness I say.

Cheers
Darryl.