[AccessD] You Guys make Me Sick

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jun 22 13:48:49 CDT 2012

The sad fact is that our business is technology.  We can get far more done today than ever because
of the technology available but it does require constant learning to allow us to use it.

A simple example is virtual machines and virtual private networks.  I use a VM hosted on my server
here at the office with a VPN to host a database back end.  I install an Access FE out on a computer
somewhere in the world and it uses a data store over the internet in my office.  That is cool stuff.

It was not easy to set up but now that it is up it just works.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it