[AccessD] You Guys make Me Sick

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Fri Jun 22 14:09:22 CDT 2012

Hey All
Well after reading what the old dogs have been discussing, I made a
decision. I sold my IPod and the Cell Phones and loaded up the the freezer
with Oscars (I lie I do not own any of the above technologies). Just putting
the final touches on the Weeny wagon. I am now looking forward to the day
when I can sit, with my feet in the sand, and mindlessly stare out over the
the waters of the Pacific with not a care in the world and sell sell burnt
animal flesh to the hungry passerby. As far as the "wave babies" are
concerned at my age I realize I can look but as far as touching those days
are gone.

Ahhh the summer dream.
Ooooops! Darn just got a phone message from a client.