[AccessD] Exchange Rate - Currency Converter thingy

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:19:31 CDT 2012

Darren,
I got the code from UtterAccess and have not done much with it. I did find
another site
http://www.ecb.int/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml (European Central
Bank) that was referenced in some materials and provides a list of
currencies and the latest Euro relationship. However, I think Gustav's link
is the "official site".

I am interested in learning how to get material from the website using vba.
If anyone has
good examples or tutorial for same or use of XMLHTTP , DOM etc with vba,
please provide coordinates.

Darren I thought you were familiar with the processes involved and just
needed some base code to work with. Like many things, I find a few
"procedures/routines" and save them for when I have more time(ha ha).

Thanks Gustav for the site info.
Jack