[AccessD] Exchange Rate - Currency Converter thingy

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:57:30 CDT 2012

Thanks Shamil,

I agree with your comments re stockpiling. My stockpiling has been going on
a long time and is limited to a few tidbits and goodies gleaned from
AccessD and a few forums. I've been retired for 4 and a half years and may
just keep stockpiling and lurking - with  a response every so often.

I hadn't seen anything with vba and interacting with webpage/webservice.
I'm using 2003  on XP and haven't quite gotten to Vb.net  c#.net etc. It's
difficult to get into .Net when you're not working in the field every day.
Hard to remember from one concept to the next over a few days intermixed
with adding a porch to the cottage, electrical, plumbing, flooring and
finishing... and hopefully some fishing this year.

I enjoy the forum, even though participation is quite rare.

Jack