[AccessD] Linked in groups

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:51:23 CST 2012

Nothing sacred about grief, Darryl.  I enjoy helping people get their lives
back.  It's not depressing or funereal, and laughter is important.  We all
suffer from grief (and Access developers in particular do!) because it's
part of life.  It's our reaction to change and part of how we deal with
it.  I'm always up for a laugh.

Charlotte