[AccessD] DataGrid control (cont.)

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Sun Mar 11 01:13:59 CST 2012

"If adding in the DGC, in the modules, doesn't work try unregistering
and
reregistering the DGC at the command prompt."

Jim, can you step-by-step this for me please.  Deconstructing the DGC is
proving a nightmare.  All this works fine on my development computer,
but not on customer site.

Stephen Bond